MiPACS Medical Workstation
MiPACS Medical Workstation is a fully featured PACS Viewer for 2D and 3D imaging, perfect for an imaging center, medical center, or radiology department.
- Universal Viewing—the MiPACS Medical Workstation can view images from ANY modality.
- DICOM Compliance—MiPACS is compatible with all DICOM-compatible imaging devices and DICOM-compatible third-party applications.
- CD/DVD Burning and printing—MiPACS includes a full-featured, freely distributable viewer on every CD burned. It can integrate with a conventional CD burner or Primera disc publishing/printing devices.
- MPR—Reconstruct orthogonal slices from any cross-sectional CT or MRI data in any plane
- 3D Volume Rendering—MiPACS can reconstruct volumes of cross-sectional CT or MRI data into 3D volumes using VRT, MIP, or MinIP.
- Window/Level Presets—User-defined window/level presets can be accessed via menu or hot keys.
- Annotations—Annotations, including measurements, highlights, and notes, can be saved and retrieved later.
- Custom Orientation Settings—Default views/orientations can be customized based on brand and model of imaging device, patient position, modality type, and more.
- Thumbnail browser—Easily browse thumbnails of multi-slice series to select images for enlarged display.
- Cine loop—Browse multi-slice studies automatically and adjustable frame rates—Pause, speed up, or slow down using on-screen controls.
- Thin and Fat-client Implementations—MiPACS works as either a workstation-installed application or can be hosted on a farm of terminal/Citrix servers for consolidated management
Request an Evaluation
Screenshots (click to enlarge)
Medical Workstation Thumbnail Browser
Medical Workstation 3D
How is MiPACS Being Used to Solve Real-world Problems?
Medicor Imaging has served thousands of happy customers world-wide. To read more about where MiPACS is installed and how it has helped our customers, check out our: